Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whoa - has it really been 10 days?

In the past two weeks I did post some to frankenswap, but I dropped the ball over here. I had all three blogs down to a 22 minutes-per-day routine (like 1010 WINS news in NYC), but even that proved hard to muster. I also ran out of ugly 911s for flatsicks. Whoever thought that was possible?

Sadly, it also means that when I failed to post for ten days I actually saved myself over 3 hours for reading thick books (and whatever else I do). The real issue is that I have 3 or 4 raving fans that I am aware of (Myron, Josh, Bob L., and David Spiegel), and it would be a lot more efficient to just fwd them some links (like in the old days.) Nobody posts comments to this blog, so I have no idea if anyone is actually visting it. So, if you like it and miss it, send me an email.

No comments: